Monday, April 9, 2007

Holy Cow, We're Back




I know, I know. It's been a while. We have had a lot going on. I do thank you for being patient while we searched our cobweb filled minds for some creativity. Not sure if I have found any yet, but it's late and I really can't sleep well, so I'm gonna give it a go.


We had just the most incredible dinner to celebrate this judeo christian holiday(?) Good food, and lots of it along with good company always make for good times, good times. (lol). Ham, tater salad, Mbeans and a cake Satan would be jealous of. Man that was a good cake. Mom made the cake and it was chocolate covered, chocolate filled, dipped in chocolate with chocolate on it. Good cake. I'm gona go have some right now.....


Ok, good cake.


Spring break has been upon us and with that comes the duty. Having to watch the nephews for 2 weeks while the Momlady has to work. I don't mind haveing to watch them, as long as they're asleep, which never happens. I call them 'The Apocolypse" and his little brother 'Nuclear Holocaust". No kidding. Just send these two to Iraq, the "Global Struggle Against Islamic Extreemism", more commonly refered to as The War Against Terror, or T.W.A.T for short, would be over in no time.


More cake. Alright, my hypoglycemia just kicked in high gear. This is gonna do it for this post. I will have some contributed articles posted throughout the week, keep checking back. Be sure to bookmark this page and leave a comment. Remember, boys and girls, keep those cards and letters coming.

1 comment:

RiPPeR said...

mmmm... cake...
i'll never look at T.W.A.T. the same way again...